All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt would be hard to invent a group of personalities more extraordinary than the British Royal Family -- known as 'The Firm' by Prince Philip. This book looks in depth at how the family really operates, to reveal how they behave behind closed doors.
- Author BiographyPenny Junor is a frequent commentator on the Royal Family on TV and in the press. She is the author of a number of bestselling royal and political biographies.
- Author(s)Penny Junor
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/04/2005
- GenreBiography: Royalty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/08/2008
- Content Note30 col plates (16pp), With index
- Weight855 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine42 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £14.95Trending at £26.12
- £5.99Trending at £6.48
- £11.99Trending at £13.17
- £11.50Trending at £12.22
- £7.92Trending at £9.93
- £5.15Trending at £7.26
- £2.80Trending at £2.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.