CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, leading scholars in the field discuss and analyse the origins of ancient writing.
- Author BiographyStephen Houston is Professor of Anthropology at Brown University, Rhode Island. A scholar of the ancient Maya in Mexico and Central America, he is the author of many books on the Maya, most recently The Memory of Bones: Body, Being and Experience among the Classic Maya (with David Stuart and Taube, 2010).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus. 3 maps
- Weight880 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byStephen D. Houston
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.