All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnduring wisdom taken from the father of modern management with contributions from some of today's top organizational thought leaders With five simple questions, Peter F. Drucker and five well-known contributors challenge leaders to take a close look at the very heart of their organizations and what drives them.
- Author BiographyFirst established as the Peter F. Drucker Foundation for Nonprofit Managment, the Leader to Leader Institute's mission is to strengthen the leadership of the social sector. In collaboration with its partners in the private and public sectors, the Institute furthers its mission by providing social sector leaders with the essential leadership wisdom from all sectors and the resources needed to lead for innovation and to build vibrant organizations. Peter F. Drucker is known as the father of modern management, and is a best-selling author of thirty-two books including the best-seller The Effective Executive. He is world-renowned thinker on leadership and management and his work has been featured in every major business periodical. A consultant to senior executives for more than fifty years Drucker passed away in 2005. Since Drucker's death, interest in him, his concepts and his books has only grown. His ideas continue to be as relevant today as they were when he first voiced them. Jim Collins, Philip Kotler, Jim Kouzes, Judith Rodin and Kash Rangan are all well established thought leaders themselves, some with multiple best-sellers.
- Author(s)Peter Ferdinand Drucker
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJ-B Leader to Leader Institute/PF Drucker Foundation
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Weight154 g
- Width138 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byFrances Hesselbein Leadership Institute
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £33.98Trending at £35.21
- £2.80Trending at £4.67
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.04Trending at £12.99
- £9.09Trending at £9.93
- £8.22Trending at £8.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.