All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDelve into the magical world of Flower Fairies with this intricately illustrated colouring book. With 45 stunning illustrations to colour, this enchanting colouring book is the perfect gift for any Flower Fairies fan.
- Author BiographyCicely Mary Barker was born in Croydon, South London in 1895 and died in 1973. She found international acclaim as an artist with her delightful Flower Fairies books the first of which, Flower Fairies of the Spring, was printed in 1923.
- Author(s)Cicely Mary Barker
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- Weight482 g
- Width247 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- fuchsiafairy02 Mar, 2017by
Flower Fairies for all
Delighted with this book to colour with lots of my favourite Flower Fairies. A good size and quality. Suitable for all. Would recommend.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Children's Novelty & Activity
Save on Children's Novelty & Activity
- £3.75Trending at £4.92
- £5.46Trending at £6.95
- £10.22Trending at £12.19
- £3.08Trending at £5.99
- £4.29Trending at £5.18
- £9.67Trending at £10.01
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.