The Food and Cooking of Mexico, South America and the Caribbean: Explore the Vibrant and Exotic Ingredients, Techniques and Culinary Traditions with Over 350 Sensational Step-by-step Recipes by Jenni Fleetwood, Jane Milton, Marina Filippelli (Hardback, 2011)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the ingredients, cooking techniques and culinary traditions of central and south America, with over 350 delicious recipes. It features simple street favourites, such as Jerk Chicken and Quesadillos, as well as exotic food for more sumptuous feasts, such as Seafood Platter and Drunken Duck with Sweet Potatoes.
- Author BiographyJane Milton has always had a passionate interest in food and cookery and gained a BA in Home Economics at Glasgow Caledonian University. She has particular interest in Caribbean and Mexican cuisine. Jenni Fleetwood is the author of a number of cookbooks and is also an established cookery editor. Marina Filippelli is a Brazilian food writer and food stylist.
- Author(s)Jane Milton,Jenni Fleetwood,Marina Filippelli
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 1450 colour photographs
- Weight1379 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.