All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Food and Feasts of Jesus offers a new perspective on life in biblical times by taking readers inside the food culture of the day. From wedding feasts to a farmer's lunch, the book explores the significance of various meals, discusses key ingredients, and offers accessible recipes for readers to make their own tastes of the first century.
- Author BiographyDouglas E. Neel is an Episcopal priest. He owned a catering company specializing in first century food, teaches classes on ancient food and feasts, and makes his own cheese and wine. He lives in Pagosa Springs, CO. Read the author's culinary blog here. Joel A. Pugh is CPA and President of a research and development company. He is a serious amateur cook, baker, and brewer and has studied ancient bread and winemaking. He lives in Dallas, TX.
- Author(s)Douglas E. Neel,Joel A. Pugh
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleReligion in the Modern World
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.