All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSingapore, South Korea and Taiwan - East Asia's newly industrialized economies (the NIE-3) - experienced a profound development transformation over the latter decades of the 20th century. This is a comparative study of their foreign economic policies.
- Author(s)Christopher M. Dent
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight536 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.59Trending at £15.86
- £11.71Trending at £12.28
- £12.04Trending at £11.92
- £14.49Trending at £15.21
- £13.91Trending at £15.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.