All listings for this product
Best selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £33.98Trending at £35.62
- £8.53Trending at £11.21
- £9.29Trending at £9.98
- £6.42Trending at £6.96
- £8.54Trending at £9.04
- £8.23Trending at £8.98
- £4.80Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionLyndon B Johnson's presidency was characterised by domestic successes and vilified international policies. He presided over the advancement of civil rights and educational reform while escalating the disastrous war in Vietnam. This title offers a balanced overview of Johnson's policies across a range of theatres and issues.
- Author BiographyJonathan Colman is Lecturer in International History at the University of Salford, Greater Manchester, England.
- Author(s)Jonathan Colman
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2012
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight431 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.