All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn some cases, cities have even developed, and in some cases are promoting, a distinct forest identity. This book introduces the rich heritage of these city forests as cultural landscapes and shows that cities and forests can be mutually beneficial.
- Author BiographyDr Cecil Konijnendijk, a Dutch national based in Denmark, has studied and promoted the role of woodlands and trees in urban societies throughout his career. After employment with the European Forest Institute and the Danish Centre for Forest, Landscape and Planning, Cecil started woodSCAPE consult in 2004. His present work includes, among other, research, teaching, training of urban forestry professionals and writing about urban forestry issues. He has coordinated several international networks and research projects dealing with city forests and other green space. Cecil is also editor-in-chief of the scientific journal Urban Forestry & Urban Greening.
- Author(s)Cecil C. Konijnendijk
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note4 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight446 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.