All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom 1842 and 1844, these two essays were the first articulations of Darwin's 1859 theory of evolution.
- Author(s)Charles Darwin
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication20/07/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Darwin, Evolution and Genetics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited bySir Francis Darwin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
- £9.91Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.