All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise and elegant contribution to the Very Short Introduction series reintroduces the history that shaped the founding fathers, the history that they made, and what history has made of them.
- Author BiographyDistinguished adjunct professor of law, New York Law School and lecturer in political science, City College of New York, Bernstein has written, edited, or co-edited nineteen books on American constitutional and legal history, including Thomas Jefferson (OUP, 2003).
- Author(s)R. B. Bernstein
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight142 g
- Width115 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.