The Fourth Dimension: The Next Level of Personal and Organizational Achievement by Brad Angus, Craig R. Hickman, Craig Bott, Marlon Berrett (Hardback, 1996)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.95+ Delivery
- Good condition
- Sold by b4neo2004
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fourth Dimension The Next Level of Personal and Organizational Achievement As the latest wave of corporate downsizing, streamlining, and reengineering initiatives continues to mount in intensity, the traditional employer-employee relationship is experiencing a massive shakeup, and a new work paradigm is struggling to be born.
- Author BiographyCRAIG HICKMAN is the internationally acclaimed author of Creating Excellence and Mind of a Manager, Soul of a Leader. CRAIG BOTT is the CEO of the training firm MetaWork Systems, Inc. MARLON BERRETT is a principal of several businesses including Assist International. BRAD ANGUS is President of a group of John Deere dealerships. The authors are former principals with Ernst & Young and FranklinQuest.
- Author(s)Brad Angus,Craig Bott,Craig R. Hickman,Marlon Berrett
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/1996
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight528 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.