CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides a place-oriented theory of policing to guide strategies for crime control and problem-oriented policing. Sung contends that community policing is a product of power relations among communities. He also explores how services are delivered by police.
- Author BiographyHUNG-EN SUNG is the Research Director for the Drug Treatment Alternative-to-Prison program at the Kings County District Attorney's Office in New York./e His research interests include the study of crime and social control, drug abuse and its treatment, and comparative criminology. He completed his doctorate in criminal justice at SUNY Albany and has published journal articles on migration and crime and drug issues.
- Author(s)Hung-En Sung
- Date of Publication30/11/2001
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight443 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.