All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionDeanne Williams traces the cultural legacy of the Norman Conquest in England from 1350 to 1600.
- Author BiographyDeanne Williams is Assistant Professor at the Department of English, York University, Toronto.
- Author(s)Deanne Williams
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/05/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Renaissance Literature & Culture
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 47
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 b/w illus.
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.