All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the creation and contents of many interiors of great French houses of the 18th century. Using contemporary inventories, letters and journals it brings to life the tastes and preoccupations of their creators, both in their public lives and more private moments.
- Author BiographyJohn Whitehead is a frequent exhibitor at international art and antiques fairs, and serves on the committee of the French Porcelain Society. He is a well-known authority on eighteenth-century decorative arts and interior decoration, and has previously written, with Dr Oliver Impey, on the use of Japanese lacquer on French furniture, and with Sir Francis Watson on the porcelain collection of the Grand Dauphin.
- Author(s)John Whitehead
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication26/10/1992
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note263 illustrations, 247 in colour
- Weight1630 g
- Width235 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.