All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom pumpkin soup to Moules Mariniere, from Tarte aux cassis to Fouace Aveyronnaise, and taking in salads, starters, fish, poultry and more, this work features various recipes from the heart of the French family kitchen. It serves as a cookbook for the lovers of food and France.
- Author BiographyJoanne Harris is the author of SLEEP, PALE SISTER, THE EVIL SEED, the international bestselling Whitbread-shortlisted CHOCOLAT (now a major film starring Juliette Binoche, Judi Dench, Alfred Molina, Lena Olin and Johnny Depp), BLACKBERRY WINE and FIVE QUARTERS OF THE ORANGE. She lives in Huddersfield, Yorkshire, with her husband and small daughter.
- Author(s)Fran Warde,Joanne Harris
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication04/11/2002
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date30/11/2013
- Content Notephotos
- Weight1052 g
- Width194 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.