All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2001 book looks at how British drama and popular entertainment were affected by the French Revolution and Napoleonic Wars.
- Author BiographyGeorge Taylor is Senior Lecturer in Drama at the University of Manchester.
- Author(s)George Taylor
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/12/2006
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £97.50Trending at £102.94
- £36.57Trending at £38.28
- £43.28Trending at £61.99
- £23.71Trending at £30.51
- £21.97Trending at £22.98
- £11.70Trending at £12.22
- £4.99Trending at £6.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.