All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLittle noticed by much of the world, France, during the 1960s and 1970s, developed into one of the most generous welfare states in the world. This book describes and explains this spectacular growth, and examines some of the problems that have emerged in its wake.
- Author BiographyJohn S. Ambler is Professor of Political Science at Rice University and is the author of The French Army in Politics, 1945-1962, The Government and Politics of France, and editor and coauthor of The French Socialist Experiment.
- Author(s)John S. Ambler
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1993
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.