All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionHelps to create a meal-planning service where wholesome, non-processed foods (20 ingredients to be exact), simple and delicious recipes (for 5 low-cost meals) take center stage. This title mixes and matches a small list of ingredients to create balanced meals that play off each other, with options for gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan dishes.
- Author BiographyMelissa Lanz is a former Internet marketing executive who quit her day job to promote a healthy family food culture. As founder of The Fresh 20, Melissa strives to bring fresh food back to the family dinner table and reduce the amount of processed ingredients used in American households.
- Author(s)Melissa Lanz
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Cookbooks
- Content NoteColour Throughout
- Weight907 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.