All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the course in international bread baking as taught at the world-renowned French Culinary Institute at the International Culinary Centre in New York City, this book covers bread from around the world, including French, Italian, German and Middle European, and Gluten-Free bread.
- Author BiographyFor more than 20 years, the FCI in Manhattan has been teaching the fundamentals of Western Cuisine through its Total Immersion curriculum. With a world-class faculty, a celebrated restaurant, and business as well as cooking and wine courses, the FCI is among the leading schools of its kind. The School is under the direction of deans Jacques Pepin, Alain Sailhac, Andre Soltner, and Jacques Torres.
- Author(s)Matthew Septimus
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note300 colour photographs
- Weight1814 g
- Width254 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.