All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fundraising Feasibility Study It's Not About the Money This in-depth and accessible collection of essays by fundraising experts goes a long way in demystifying the capital campaign feasibility study... It is a must read for administrators and trustees of any charitable organization considering embarking on a capital campaign.
- Author BiographyMartin L. Novom, CFRE, editor and lead author, is the principal and founder of the Alexis de Tocqueville Institute, an advisory, educational, and research organization focusing on issues of charitable giving, volunteerism, and volunteer leadership. Mr. Novom has twenty years of professional experience in the nonprofit sector and twenty-six years' experience as a volunteer leader and trustee. He consults with clients throughout the United States and Canada and is active regionally, nationally, and internationally in the Association of Fundraising Professionals. He is a board member of AFP of Northern New England as well as its past president. He presents seminars and teaches extensively at AFP and other conferences.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAFP/Wiley Fund Development Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight728 g
- Width187 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMartin L. Novom
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.18
- £39.99Trending at £42.17
- £13.89Trending at £15.01
- £8.81Trending at £14.94
- £12.95Trending at £13.60
- £20.23Trending at £21.06
- £7.86Trending at £8.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.