All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended to promote discussion and understanding of customary law and to explore its continued relevance in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Author BiographyJeanmarie Fenrich is the Director of Special Projects in Africa for the Leitner Center for International Law and Justice at Fordham Law School in New York. She graduated magna cum laude from Fordham Law School, where she served as Editor-in-Chief of the Fordham Law Review. She has conducted field research and authored publications on issues related to domestic violence, discrimination faced by women with HIV/AIDS, women's property rights, and women in customary law marriage under domestic and international human rights law Paolo Galizzi is Clinical Associate Professor of Law and Director of the Sustainable Development Legal Initiative (SDLI) at the Leitner Center for International Law and Justice at Fordham Law School. He previously held academic positions at Imperial College London and the Universities of Nottingham, Verona, and Milan. Professor Galizzi's research interests lie in international law, environmental law, and law of sustainable development, and he has published extensively in these areas. Tracy Higgins co-founded the Leitner Center for International Law and Justice at Fordham Law School where she is a co-director and a law professor. She is a former editor of the Harvard Law Review and a Women's Law and Public Policy Fellow and an Adjunct Professor at Georgetown University Law Center. Higgins has published numerous academic articles focusing on feminist jurisprudence, international human rights, and constitutional law in many of the nation's leading law journals.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byJeanmarie Fenrich,Paolo Galizzi,Tracy E. Higgins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.13Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.