CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionArms control, for decades at the core of the foreign policy consensus, today is among the more contentious issues in American politics. It is pilloried and considered out of mode in many conservative quarters, while being viewed as nearly sacrosanct in many liberal circles.
- Author BiographyMichael A. Levi is the David M. Rubenstein senior fellow for energy and the environment at the Council on Foreign Relations, where he is director of the CFR program on energy security and climate change. He is also adjunct assistant professor of international and public affairs at Columbia University, New York, USA. Michael E. O'Hanlon is a senior fellow in Foreign Policy Studies at the Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C, USA, where he holds the Sydney Stein Jr. Chair. His recent books include Neither Star Wars nor Sanctuary (Brookings, 2004) and Crisis on the Korean Peninsula (McGraw Hill, 2003; with Mike Mochizuki).
- Author(s)Michael A Levi,Michael E. O'Hanlon
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Weight17 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.