All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamining issues like alliance commitments, nuclear weapons policy, nonproliferation, and missile defense, this book provides a comprehensive assessment of extended deterrence through the prism of NATO but with implications far beyond.
- Author BiographyStefanie von Hlatky is an assistant professor in the Department of Political Studies and director of the Centre for International and Defence Policy at Queen's University. She is the author of American Allies in Times of War: The Great Asymmetry. Andreas Wenger is professor of International and Swiss Security Policy and director of the Center for Security Studies at ETH Zurich. He is the coeditor of Bioterrorism: Confronting a Complex Threat.
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Content Note1 figure, 3 tables
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAndreas Wenger,Stefanie von Hlatky
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £5.94Trending at £6.39
- £23.94Trending at £24.73
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £4.53Trending at £6.46
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.