All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/03/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight374 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byL. Butler,L. C. R. Restaino-Baumann,Valerie L. Shulman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
- Table Of Contents1. Mise en Scene (Introduction by Loretta Butler).- 2. The Sensorimotor Nature of the Infant Visual System: Cognitive Problems (Introduction by Lillian C. R. Restaino-Baumann).- 3. A Theoretical Developmental Model: Self-Image in Children (Introduction by Valerie L. Shulman).- 4. Some Epistemological Aspects of Mental Functioning (Introduction by Valerie L. Shulman).- 5. On the Social Development of the Intellect (Introduction by Valerie L. Shulman).- 6. Aspects of Language Acquisition: Developmental Strategies (Introduction by Valerie L. Shulman).- 7 Clinical Investigation and Piagetian Experimentation (Introduction by Valerie L. Shulman).- 8. Horizontal Decalages and Individual Differences in the Development of Concrete Operations (Introduction by Lillian C. R. Restaino-Baumann).- 9. The Piagetian Approach to the Scientific Method: Implications for Teaching (Introduction by Loretta Butler).- Epilogue by Lillian C. R. Restaino-Baumann.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.