CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionBring together new interviews with the world's leading social theorists on what society means today: Zygmunt Bauman, John Urry, Saska Sassen, Bruno Latour, Scott Lash, Nikolas Rose, Judith Butler, Francoise Verges and Donna Haraway.
- Author BiographyNicholas Gane is Lecturer in Sociology in the Department of Sociology at the University of York and author of 'Max Weber and Postmodern Theory' and co-editor of 'Roland Barthes: Critical Assessments' (3 volumes forthcoming)
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/03/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byNicholas Gane
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.