All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTurkish foreign policy and its implications for Eurasian security.
- Author BiographyDimitris Keridis is Director of the Kokkalis Program on Southeastern and East-Central Europe at the John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/02/2004
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleBelfer Center Studies in International Security
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDimitris Keridis,Lenore G. Martin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.