All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout the history of business employees had to adapt to managers and managers had to adapt to organizations. In the future this is reversed with managers and organizations adapting to employees. This means that in order to succeed and thrive organizations must rethink and challenge everything they know about work.
- Author BiographyJacob Morgan is a futurist and globally recognized thought leader on the future of work and collaboration. He is the principal and co-founder of Chess Media Group, a management consulting and strategic advisory firm that focuses on the future of work and collaboration. Jacob has worked with companies such as Safeway, Sodexo, Siemens, Lowe s Home Improvement, Franklin Templeton Investments, and many others. Jacob is frequently cited in media outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, CNN, Fast Company, Inc Magazine, and others. He is the author of the best-selling, The Collaborative Organization, and has a column for Forbes. Jacob speaks at conferences and events around the world. To work with Jacob or inquire about speaking engagements you can email Jacob directly; Jacob@ChessMediaGroup.com or connect with Jacob on Twitter @JacobM. Learn more about Jacob by visiting TheFutureOrganization.com.
- Author(s)Jacob Morgan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight420 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.48
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £12.84Trending at £13.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £14.61Trending at £15.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.