All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE classic futures tradersO guidebook, now revised and updated to provide the understanding of futures markets you need to stay one step ahead in this fast moving, high-stakes game--from the latest research and analyses to intelligent trading strategies and insights.
- Author BiographyRichard Teweles, Ph.D., is a well-respected consultant and legal advisor in the futures and securities industries, and a retired professor of finance, real estate, and law at California State University at Long Beach. He has served as a brokerage industry executive, and has acted as a consultant to more than 400 brokerage firms, law firms, exchanges, and regulatory agencies.Frank Jones, Ph.D., is Chief Investment Officer for The Guardian Insurance Company. Previously, Dr. Jones served in an executive capacity for the New York Stock ExchangeOs Options and Index Products Division, the New York Futures Exchange, and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.Ben Warwick is a CTA and Director of Marketing for Abacus Trading Corporation. A regular contributor to Stocks and Commodities magazine, he is also the author of such notable titles as Event Trading and The Handbook of Managed Futures.
- Author(s)Frank J. Jones,Richard Teweles
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication30/11/1998
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note125 illustrations
- Weight1095 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Volume editorBen Warwick
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.23Trending at £50.45
- £25.56Trending at £28.50
- £34.69Trending at £40.71
- £30.28Trending at £31.26
- £39.99Trending at £41.48
- £15.90Trending at £16.55
- £8.80Trending at £9.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.