CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionPapers from a second conference held in October 2013 by Birmingham Law School's Centre for Professional Legal Education and Research.
- Author BiographyHilary Sommerlad is Professor of Law and Research Director of the Centre for Professional Legal Education and Research (CEPLER) at Birmingham Law School. Sonia Harris-Short is former Professor of Family Law and Policy at Birmingham Law School and the former Head of CEPLER. Steven Vaughan is a Lecturer and Education Director of CEPLER at Birmingham Law School. Richard Young is Professor of Law and Policy at the University of Birmingham.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight345 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byHilary Sommerlad,Richard Young,Sonia Harris-Short,Steven Vaughan
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.