All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA cross-referenced A-Z guide to the work and ideas of Hans-Georg Gadamer. It covers his major works, ideas and influences and provides a grounding in the central themes of Gadamer's thought. It is useful to students who will discover useful information, analysis and criticism.
- Author BiographyNiall Keane is a Doctoral Researcher at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium. Chris Lawn is a Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Limerick, Ireland. He is the author of The Philosophy of the History of Philosophy (Acumen, 2008).
- Author(s)Chris Lawn,Niall Keane
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- Series TitleContinuum Philosophy Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight377 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.