CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book captured the soul of the city in The Galveston That Was and as a result, inspired a major and successful effort to restore Galveston s historic architectural treasures. Many of the buildings pictured in the book have since been restored, and the pace of demolition slowed dramatically after the book s initial publication.
- Author BiographyHoward Barnstone was a visiting critic at Yale University's School of Architecture, USA and a professor in the College of Architecture at the University of Houston, USA. Henri Cartier-Bresson is considered one of the major artists of the twentieth century, having covered many of the world's biggest events, from the Spanish Civil War to the French uprisings in 1968. His photography has been featured in major exhibits around the world. Ezra Stoller was a distinguished architectural photographer whose work is included in museum collections around the world.
- Author(s)Howard Barnstone
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- Series TitleSara and John Lindsey Series in the Arts and Humanities
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Weight1134 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.