All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
About this product
- DescriptionShows that innovation can become a reliable and repeatable game-changer for businesses in different areas of the organisation, from the CEO's desk to the everyday activities of each employee.
- Author BiographyA.G. Lafley, described as the 'king of management' by Fortune Magazine, has been the chairman and CEO of Proctor & Gamble since 2000 and in 2006 was named CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine. He lives in New York. Ram Charan has consulted for many well-known companies, including GE, KLM, DuPont and Bank of America. He is a bestselling author whose books include Execution. He recently bought his first flat in Dallas, Texas, aged 67.
- Author(s)A.G. Lafley,Ram Charan
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintProfile Business
- Out-of-print date16/04/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.