All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGathers together the audiences, addresses, letters, and homilies of Pope Benedict on a wide-ranging set of topics that deal with the world about us. The major themes and connections he explores are creation and the natural world; the environment, science, and technology; and hunger, poverty, and the earth's resources.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1927 in Germany as Joseph Ratzinger, Pope Benedict XVI became head of the Roman Catholic Church in April 2005. A prolifi-c author, theologian, and professor, Ratzinger served as an expert at the Second Vatican Council; led the German Archdiocese of Munich and Freising; and, in 1981, was called to Rome by Pope John Paul II to head the Vatican's Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, where he served until his papal election. In 2013, he became the fi-rst pontiff in 600 years to resign office.
- Author(s)Pope Benedict
- PublisherThe Catholic University of America Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Catholic University of America Press
- Weight525 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byArchbishop Jean-Louis Brugues
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.50
- £17.25Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.66
- £16.99Trending at £18.09
- £7.78Trending at £8.38
- £12.34Trending at £13.28
- £12.76Trending at £13.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.