All listings for this product
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.10
- £1.99Trending at £2.10
- £2.79Trending at £2.94
- £1.85Trending at £2.81
- £13.99Trending at £15.98
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £1.89Trending at £3.23
About this product
- DescriptionBeautiful photographic book which tells the stories of 22 gardens in the Italian city of Venice and its surrounding region the Veneto.
- Author BiographyJENNY CONDIE was born in Edinburgh and took a degree in Italian and History of Art at UCL. She has translated a number of substantial works in the area of art and literary history and criticism, and she has also written in Italian as a journalist. More recently she has worked with the Fondazione di Venezia to originate and run workshops on English Literature for children in local schools. Jenny Condie has lived in Venice since 2002 with her husband, the novelist Enrico Palandri and their three children. ALEX RAMSAY lives in the Welsh Marches. He is a photographer of international repute whose work has appeared in many books published by Frances Lincoln, including Italian Gardens, A Cultural History (recently reissued in paperback) and Italy's Private Gardens, An Inside View, both written by his wife, the garden historian Helena Attlee.
- Author(s)Jenny Condie
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight1701 g
- Width250 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Photographer(s)Alex Ramsay
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.