All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCritical analysis of the iconic liberal newspaper the New York Times, arguing that it helps to prop up dominant economic paradigms.
- Author BiographyRobert Chernomas is Professor of Economics at the University of Manitoba, Canada. He has been a visiting professor at the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health and is on the editorial board of International Journal of Health Services. Ian Hudson is Associate Professor of Economics at the University of Manitoba, Canada. He is the co-author (with Robert Chernomas) of The Gatekeeper: Sixty Years of Economics According to the New York Times (2012), Social Murder and Other Shortcomings of Conservative Economics (2008), and (with Mark Hudson and Mara Fridell) Fair Trade, Sustainability and Social Change.
- Author(s)Ian Hudson,Robert Chernomas
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.