All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £16.99Trending at £17.87
- £6.02Trending at £11.31
- £26.85Trending at £27.23
- £1.99Trending at £3.16
- £4.59Trending at £8.41
- £4.50Trending at £4.93
- £8.79Trending at £9.37
About this product
- DescriptionAs the Kremlin elite plot Yeltsin's successor, the man most Russians would like to be President, General Alexander Lebed, is now outside the Kremlin. A hero of the Afghan war, he was sacked by Yeltsin in 1996 after a bitter power struggle. Elletson provides an insight into the unpredictable General and into those who oppose him.
- Author BiographyHarold Elletson was until May 1997 the Conservative MP for Blackpool North. He is a fluent Russian speaker and his journalism has appeared in THE INDEPENDENT and EVENING STANDARD.
- Author(s)Harold Elletson
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/07/1999
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Content Note16pp b&w illustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.