All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the factual and conceptual history of Martin Heidegger's Being and Time (1927), a key twentieth-century text. Through investigation of European archives and private correspondence, this title provides an account of the philosopher's early development and progress toward his masterwork.
- Author BiographyTheodore Kisiel is Professor of Philosophy at Northern Illinois University and translator of Martin Heidegger's History of the Concept of Time.
- Author(s)Theodore Kisiel
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication24/03/1995
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note3 figures
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.