All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book about the discovery of the great macroeconomic concepts and ideas by a group of exciting people between the late 17th and early 19th century. Engaging and vividly written, the book shows readers how economic concepts evolve over time and are influenced by contemporary developments.
- Author BiographyAntoin E. Murphy is an associate professor of economics and fellow of Trinity College Dublin. His previous works include Richard Cantillon: Entrepreneur and Economist (OUP, 1986) and John Law: Economic Theorist and Policy-maker (OUP, 1997). He is a joint managing editor of The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought. In 2001, the European Society of the History of Economic Thought awarded him the Jerome Blanqui prize for the best published work on the history of economic thought resulting from his editing of Du Tot Histoire du Systeme de John Law (1716-1720) published by I.N.E.D./P.U.F., Paris 2000.
- Author(s)Antoin E. Murphy
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/12/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note8 plates, 7 figures
- Weight373 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £3.40Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.