All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £7.99Trending at £10.04
- £4.10Trending at £4.65
- £6.87Trending at £7.14
- £40.99Trending at £41.33
- £3.42Trending at £3.47
- £9.17Trending at £9.54
- £7.44Trending at £7.78
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on a wide range of British and Argentine sources, this book highlights the importance of the neglected 1960s as the decade in which the dormant Falklands (Malvinas) dispute became reactivated, developing into a dynamic set of bilateral negotiations on the question of sovereignty.
- Author BiographyMartin Abel Gonzalez was a doctoral student in the International History Department at LSE, UK, between 2004 and 2011. He passed away in the summer of 2011 after completing this work. Nigel Ashton was Martin Abel Gonzalez's PhD supervisor. He is Professor of International History at the LSE, UK.
- Author(s)Martin Abel Gonzalez
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/11/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleSecurity, Conflict and Cooperation in the Contemporary World
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byNigel J. Ashton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.