All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLegal analysis, historical and political critique of the rise and fall of modern international law.
- Author BiographyUniversity of Helsinki.
- Author(s)Martti Koskenniemi
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/08/2004
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleHersch Lauterpacht Memorial Lectures
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.14
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight850 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £5.99Trending at £6.65
- £11.90Trending at £13.30
- £15.46Trending at £17.56
- £29.89Trending at £30.38
- £12.88Trending at £19.40
- £13.79Trending at £15.88
- £15.77Trending at £16.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.