All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionMuch of the Middle East is in a state of visible, often revolutionary, change in almost every field - social, cultural, economic, political. This title offers an account of the different nationalities and social forces found in Middle Eastern environments, urban and rural, and more or less divided states of the region.
- Author BiographyBrig. Stephen H. Longrigg (Ret.) was a member of the council of the Royal Institute of International Affairs. James Jankowski is professor of history at the University of Colorado-Boulder.
- Author(s)Stephen N. Longrigg
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight478 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.