The Geopolitics of Resource Wars: Resource Dependence, Governance and Violence by Philippe Le Billon (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £135.39+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £51.25Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by halcyonbooksuk
- Est. delivery by 30 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the 'resource curse' affecting many resource-dependent countries and the spaces of (mis)governance shaping the violent geopolitics of many natural resources.
- Author BiographyPhilippe Le Billon is Assistant Professor at the University of British Columbia with the Department of Geography and the Liu Institute on Global Issues. A former Research Associate at the International Institute for Strategic Studies and the Overseas Development Institute, he is the author of Fuelling War: Natural Resources and Armed Conflicts.
- Author(s)Philippe Le Billon
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2004
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Geopolitics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrank Cass Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.