All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps students understand how people from German-speaking nations think, do business, and act in their daily lives.
- Author BiographyMcGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
- Author(s)Hyde Flippo
- PublisherNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/1996
- Language(s)English and German
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLincolnwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Weight199 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 14 to 99
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £5.90
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.