All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first full-scale assessment of the complexities, contradictions and paradoxes of the post-1989 world.
- Author BiographyGeorge Lawson is Lecturer in International Relations at the London School of Economics and Political Science. Chris Armbruster is the founder and Executive Director of the Research Network 1989. He also tracks the evolution of digital scholarly communication for the Max Planck Society at the Max Planck Digital Library. Michael Cox is Chair in International Relations at the London School of Economics and Political Science and Co-Director of 'Ideas', a centre for diplomacy and strategy at the LSE.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/09/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 11 tables
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byChris Armbruster,George Lawson,Michael Cox
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.98Trending at £8.90
- £8.50Trending at £12.40
- £8.73Trending at £9.74
- £12.93Trending at £13.38
- £9.02Trending at £9.91
- £10.87Trending at £11.96
- £9.77Trending at £14.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.