All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Global Casino is a compelling introduction to environmental issues which examines the link between the physical world and mankind's impact on it.
- Author BiographyNick Middleton is a Fellow and Lecturer in Physical Geography at St Anne's College, Oxford University. His background is in the physical side of geography but his interests span the entire subject. His academic role is supplemented by his work as an environmental consultant and freelance author having written more than 250 articles in journals, magazines and newspapers, and 18 books.
- Author(s)Nick Middleton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content Note235 colour illustrations, 115 colour tables, 120 colour illustrations, 115 colour line drawings
- Weight1383 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.