All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series that examines the interrelations of politics and society, bringing together articles from an international and interdisciplinary community of scholars, this title examines global perspectives on the political economy of race and ethnicity.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication22/11/1999
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleResearch in Politics & Society S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight747 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGwen Moore,J.Allen Whitt
- Volume editorJoe Feagin,Pinar Batur-VanderLippe
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £10.51Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.