All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book considers the relationship between law and ethics in our increasingly globalized world.
- Author BiographyBradley Shingleton is a current practitioner of international and corporate law in Washington D.C. in the United States. Eberhard Stilz is President of the Global Ethic Foundation in Tuebingen, Germany, and is an appellate judge in Stuttgart, Germany.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Weight372 g
- Width150 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBradley Shingleton,Eberhard Stilz
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.