All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe have entered a new phase of the global food crisis. Wealthy countries that import much of their food, along with private investors, are racing to buy or lease huge swaths of farmland abroad. This book examines this burgeoning trend in all its complexity, considering the implications for investors, host countries, and the world as a whole.
- Author BiographyMichael Kugelman is Program Associate for South and Southeast Asia at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars. Susan L. Levenstein is Program Specialist with the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.
- Author(s)Michael Kugelman,Susan L. Levenstein
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight340 g
- Width150 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.