All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an analysis of the growing phenomenon of the international migration of skilled health workers.
- Author BiographyJohn Connell is Professor of Human Geography at the University of Sydney. He has worked extensively in the South Pacific, and on the migration of health workers, and written various books about both, most recently The International Migration of Health Workers (Routledge, 2008).
- Author(s)Professor John Connell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2008
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Population and Migration
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.